Ideas When Planning A Fishing Trip






How to plan a fishing trip.


Step 1: Find a place to go. When I want to go somewhere I haven’t gone before I do a lot of research on where I’m going beforehand so I know what to expect there.









Step 2: Find people to go with. Fishing trip are way more fun with people. I try to get at least 1 friend to go with but I try to get more.










Step 3: Find a cabin to stay at. You can get cheap places to stay at where they also rent out boats! Otherwise if you go up to the boundary waters you can get a campsite and have a canoe with.










Step 4: Get on the water. Sometimes I like to go on the lake the night before and boat around and see where I would like to fish the next few days.










Step 5: Wake up early the next day and hit the water.









Step 6: Enjoy the trip because it will go really fast when the fish are biting.




 











Comments